Most frequent questions and answers
The registration forms are available online on school website. Online Registration link will be available from 15-12-2021 onwards.
Student having age between 3-4 years (as on 31-Mar-2022) can apply or register.
Rs 25/- only
You do not need to contact anyone as such. Once the registration form is filled online available on the school website, the school shall get in touch with you or you should check for an email from the school. However, in case of any queries, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91- 9667433774.
The additional points will be given to such applicants as per Admission criteria.
- Birth Certificate of Applicant (Issued by Statutory Body)
- Residential Proof (Any One) (Electricity Bill / Aadhar Card / Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card)
- Fee Slip of Brother/Sister (For Sibling)
- XIIth class Passing Certificate (For Alumni)
- Copy of Appointment Letter (For Staff Ward)
Pre-School and Pre-Primary to VIII
In compliance of DOE circular no.F.DE.15/(172)/PSB/2016/106-112 dated 06.01.2022, the last date for submission of application form for admission in Pre-School Class for the session 2022-23 under General Category has been extended upto 21.01.2022.
- General Category-99
- Seats under Management Quota-36
- Seats under EWS/DG category-45 (For which separate admission will be conducted by DoE)
Between 500 KB to 02 MB
The Rent Agreement executed at the office of Sub-Registrar on the date prior to issuance of Notification, Dated: 30.11.2021 will only be acceptable towards proof of address. The Rent Agreement attested by Notary Public will not be acceptable.