Safety and Security at RDPS
Some key features in this regard are:
-Fully vaccinated staff
-Mandatory campus sanitization
-Conducting classrooms in a staggered manner
-Thermal scanning (at intervals)
-Wearing masks and gloves, is compulsory
-Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer
are available around the school.
Efforts are being made to further strengthen Safety & Security in School Campus:
- More than 280 CCTV cameras at strategic locations.
- 24*7 camera surveillance
- Control Room with six (54″) TV
- Trained staff for constant monitoring and recording of a child’s day-to-day life in school.
- GPS-enabled school-owned buses and the buses are tracked by Transport Incharge.
- Electrical panels/fittings are checked regularly.
- Teachers are put on bus duty to ensure a safe journey for all children.
- Visitor records are maintained at the gate and all visitors are given visitor passes for security reasons.
- Small children up to class V leave the class in pairs and not singles.
- The roof of the school remains locked at all times.
- A houseman/ayah is stationed outside each toilet block.
- The information of the absentees is conveyed to the parent through the SMS facility in the first period.
- At the end of the day, guards/peons/housemen check each classroom/washroom/play area to ensure no child is left behind.
- Fire extinguishers at strategic locations.