- International School Award: The school is the proud recipient of British Council International School Award (since 2009), an accreditation scheme recognizing the outstanding development of international dimensions in the school curriculum.
- Guided by its mission of promoting cross cultural harmony – ‘Vasudeva Kutumbakam’, the school has initiated numerous multicultural exchange programmes with prestigious institutions across the globe. The various exchange programmes in school are:
- Student and Staff Cultural Exchange Programme: Reflecting the quintessential aspect of Indian tradition, ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’, the school organizes exchange programmes with schools from the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia, to name a few.
- Collaborative Projects:Initiated in the year 2003, the Collaborative Projects create new vistas of knowledge for the learners in the age group of 13-16 years. The students work on different contemporary, social, cultural and scientific themes under these projects with peers across the globe.
- Snail Mail:Children in the age group of 6 -10 years exchange letters and share information about their respective countries with schools in Germany, Spain, Russia and Sweden.