- School Milieu
Pre-School and Pre-Primary classes are held at the Junior Wing of Rukmini Devi Public School in GD Block Pitampura. Classes I-XII are held at Rukmini Devi Public School, CD Block Pitampura.
- School Timings (2021-22 onwards)
- Classes Pre School to II : Summer : 7.25 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Winter : 7.55 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Classes III onwards: Summer : 7.25 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Winter : 7.55 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- First and Third Saturdays : These days are reserved for mentor-mentee programmes, remedial/extra classes and club activities. Only the concerned students are required to attend these. The second and fourth Saturdays are off.
- Parent Teacher Meeting (for all classes):
As per the schedule given in syllabus
Timings: Summer: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (April to October)
Winter: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (November to February)
- Parent-VP/HM/Counselor/Concerned Teacher Meeting:
Thursday (except holidays): 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Parent –Principal Meeting: (Subject to prior appointment)
- Syllabus/Student Almanac: A well-devised syllabus booklet comprising important information about the session and the student almanac containing an overview of the school facilities for parents,guidelines for students, some noteworthy points, various records and other information are issued to the students at the beginning of the session/at the time of admission.
- Permanently Affiliated and Accredited by CBSE.
- Recipient of British Council International School Award.
- Outstanding AISSE and AISSCE results. Affordable fee structure.
- Aesthetically designed and fully air-conditioned building constructed over an area of 3.42 acres with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Whole school programme based on the ACT Approach and 12Cs, 3Rs to 3Ms, critical thinking.
- Pupil-teacher ratio of 18:1 enabling greater individual attention.
- Trained, competent and experienced teaching faculty. Innovative, student-centered pedagogy. Strong Alumni connect.
- Curriculum nourished by life-skills and a plethora of opportunities. Diverse offering of Clubs.
- Multicultural exchange programmes and collaborative projects imparting an international dimension to the curriculum.
- Play-way curriculum without the aid of textbooks from PS to II.
- Mentorship facilities for various International and National level competitive examinations such as NTSE, JSTSE, Olympiads, etc.
- Student placement in prestigious universities in India and abroad. Strong Alumni connect.
- Flipped learning approach to inculcate lifelong skills.
- Blended learning through smart classrooms, 3D Lab, e-Learning Lab, e-Assessment Lab and Language Lab.
- Enrichment programmes for students, parents and teachers through orientation sessions, workshops and seminars.
- First grade sports facilities for Table Tennis, Kho-Kho, Skating and Athletics, besides other field games.
- Separate playing courts for basketball, lawn tennis, volleyball, football, handball, cricket and badminton.
- Celebration of Annual day, National and International Days, Night camp, alumni meet, fete, annual exhibitions.
- Plethora of opportunities available in Visual and Performing Arts.
- Biannual Newsletter–‘Reflections’ and Informational Newsletter– ‘Impetus’. Media ties; TOI-NIE and HT PACE programmes.
- GPS enabled school buses & CCTV surveillance in premises. High standards of discipline, cleanliness, security and safety.
- Implementation of NEP 2020
As the school’s vision is ‘Excellence in Education’, the school progamme facilitates blended, flipped and collaborative approach in teaching learning process with integration of 7C’s (Confidence, Creativity, Competence, Courageousness, Culture, Communication & Calmness). In addition to these, the school is also inculcating the 3 R’s (Resilient, Reflective and Risk Taker) and 3 M’s (Motivational, Meaningful and Made for everyone) to meet out the requirements of 21st Century Learning.