- Campus Profile
Pre-School and Pre-Primary classes are held at the Junior Wing of Rukmini Devi Public School in GD Block Pitampura. Classes I-XII are held at Rukmini Devi Public School, CD Block Pitampura.
- School Timings (2019-20)
- Classes Pre-School to IV : Summer : 8.15 a.m. to 1.15 p.m.
- Winter : 8.45 a.m. to 1.45 p.m.
- Classes V onwards: Summer : 7.25 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Winter : 7.55 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- First and Third Saturdays : These days are reserved for mentor-mentee programmes, remedial/extra classes and club activities. Only the concerned students are required to attend these. The second and fourth Saturdays are off.
- Parent Teacher Meeting (for all classes):
As per the schedule given in syllabus
Timings: Summer: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (April to October)
Winter: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (November to February)
- Parent-VP/HM/Counselor Meeting:
Thursday (except holidays): 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Parent –Principal Meeting: (Subject to prior appointment)
- Syllabus/Student Almanac: A well-devised syllabus booklet comprising important information about the session and the student almanac containing an overview of the school facilities for parents,guidelines for students, some noteworthy points, various records and other information are issued to the students at the beginning of the session/at the time of admission.
- Permanently Affiliated and Accredited by CBSE.
- Recipient of British Council International School Award.
- Outstanding AISSE and AISSCE results. Affordable fee structure.
- Aesthetically designed and fully air-conditioned building constructed over an area of 3.42 acres with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Whole school programme based on the ACT Approach and 12Cs.
- Pupil-teacher ratio of 18:1 enabling greater individual attention.
- Trained, competent and experienced teaching faculty. Innovative, student-centered pedagogy. Strong Alumni connect.
- Curriculum nourished by life-skills and a plethora of opportunities.
- Multicultural exchange programmes and collaborative projects imparting an international dimension to the curriculum.
- Play-way curriculum without the aid of textbooks from PS to II.
- Mentorship facilities for various International and National level competitive examinations such as NTSE, JSTSE, Olympiads, etc.
- Student placement in prestigious universities in India and abroad.
- Flipped learning approach to inculcate lifelong skills.
- Blended learning through smart classrooms, 3D Lab, e-Learning Lab, e-Assessment Lab and Language Lab.
- Enrichment programmes for students, parents and teachers through orientation sessions, workshops and seminars.
- Mentor-Mentee programme and clubs to foster diverse skills.
- First grade sports facilities for Table Tennis, Kho-Kho, Skating and Athletics, besides other field games.
- Separate playing courts for basketball, lawn tennis, volleyball, football, handball, cricket and badminton.
- Celebration of Annual day, National and International Days.
- Night camp, alumni meet, fete, annual exhibitions.
- Plethora of opportunities available in Visual and Performing Arts.
- Biannual Newsletter–‘Reflections’ and Informational Newsletter– ‘Impetus’. Media ties: TOI-NIE & HT PACE.
- High standards of discipline, cleanliness, security and safety.
- GPS enabled school buses & CCTV surveillance in premises.