Few Seats are available for admission to class
- Pre-School (age ≥ 3 < 4 years) as on 1st April 2019
(under management seats)
- Only scrutinized applicants shall be granted admission after holding an interaction session.
- Applicants are supposed to fill up the under stated registration form and submit the same for necessary considerations.
- Applicants shall be contacted within 24 hrs of the submission of request.
- Information/query, if any can be shared via sending an e-mail to email@example.com which will be replied within 24 hrs by the concerned person of the school.
The list of applicants for admission in Pre-Primary & Class-I under General Category for session 2019-20 along with the details of points allotted have been displayed on School Notice Board as well as School website.
The parents of the applicants may check the point allotted and may point out mistake if any latest by 30.01.2019.
The list of applicants for admission in Pre-School Class under General Category for session 2019-20 and who have been allotted 70 points & above have been displayed on School Notice Board as well as School website.
In order to determine the list of selected applicants/ 1st waiting list, the draw of lot will be held among the applicants who have scored 70 points on 30.01.2019 at 11:00 am in School premises, the interested parents may remain present during the draw of lot.
List of applicants for admission in Pre-School Class under General Category for Session 2019-2020 along with the details of points allotted. The Parents of applicant may check the points in respect of their wards and point out discrepancy, if any, latest by 21.01.2019
- Please submit the duly filled registration form (after downloading the
same) at the school reception, along with the registration fee of Rs. 25/-.
- For more information contact the school reception.